MONDAY - FRIDAY 11AM - 9PM
SATURDAY 9AM - 9PM
SUNDAY 1PM - 6PM
We take our last shooters 1 hour and 15 minutes before closing time (or earlier based on lane availabilty)
The 1st and 3rd Wednesday of each month the shooting range lanes will be closed at 6PM for IDPA League shooting, but the store will be open.
Mondays and Thursdays when we have classes and meetings the range will remain open , but will be restricted in the number of available lanes.
We have 10 pistol and 2 rifle lanes
All lanes are 75 feet (25 yards)
Minimum age allowed on the range is 7 years old with legal parent or guardian present.
Minimum age allowed for rifle shooters without legal parent or guardian present is 18.
Minimum age allowed for pistol shooters without legal parent or guardian present is 21.
Guest children 7 years old and older are allowed on the range with a non-parent or non-guardian if a waiver is filled out by a legal parent or guardian and presented to a Bulls Eye Marksman employee.
$15.00 per hour for the first shooter.
$8.00 per hour for each additional shooter on the same lane.
Up to 3 shooters per lane are allowed.
We have a large selection of targets available from $1.00 to $2.00 per target.
We have very reasonable prices for ammunition. We sell range ammo as well as personal protection ammo in most calibers.
Frequently Asked Questions Answered
1. Yes, you can shoot any caliber up to and including 44 mag in a pistol or rifle configuration on the pistol lanes
2. Yes, you can shoot all rifle calibers up to a 460 Nitro Express on the rifle lanes
3. Yes, Supressors and Short Barreled Rifles under 16" and Short Barreled Shotguns under 18" are allowed with proper paperwork
4. Yes, you can shoot any shotgun loaded with Bird Shot or Buck Shot as long as it is lead
5. No, we do not allow any Full Auto(Machine Guns) Bumpfire stocks(SlideFire)
6. No, no tracer or other incendiary projectiles
Note: The caliber limitation on the pistol range is gauged by foot pounds of energy that the bullet delivers to the back stop. As a general rule, you can shoot anything 44 mag or less, or under 1042 foot pounds of energy. If you have a question about your round and whether it is allowed on the range feel free to call the store and speak to an associate -
Try it before you buy it!
We currently have 82 firearms in our rental cabinet for you to try. Access to the entire cabinet (one at a time) is $10 per hour. We have 75 handguns and 7 long guns available.
Bulls Eye Marksman Gun Club - Range Safety Rules