Firearm Transfer Procedures
Please note: we now handle Class 3 Firearms. The cost per transfer is $65,
and there are different forms and procedures involved.
Please call the range for more information.
For standard firearm transfers see below.
Due to federal firearms laws, Bulls Eye Marksman Gun Club can only ship firearms to individuals who have a valid Federal Firearms License (FFL). If you do not have a FFL, we can transfer the firearm you want to a FFL holder close to you. This process works as follows:
1. For online purchases; When you have chosen the firearm you wish to purchase, proceed to check out as you would with any other item.
2. After checkout, we will contact you to confirm your order and verify your information. Once confirmed, your order will be processed. Cancellation of your order will incur a 25% restocking fee.
3. Before your firearm can be shipped, you must complete the Firearm Transfer Form and fax it to us with a copy of the FFL from the gun shop or individual the firearm will be transferred to. Our FAX No. is 678-965-5447.
4. When the completed Firearm Transfer Form and FFL are received, we will package and ship your firearm. Cost is $25 per transfer plus the cost of shipping your package.
5. When your FFL holder contacts you to inform you that your firearm has been received, you then fill out the federal background check form and take your gun home.
IF YOU ARE BRINGING A FIREARM INTO THE STORE FOR US TO SHIP OUT, SIMPLY FILL OUT THE TRANSFER FORM, PROVIDE THE FFL FOR THE PERSON WE ARE SENDING THE GUN TO, AND PAY FOR THE TRANSFER AND SHIPPING COSTS.
When you are having your firearm shipped to us here at the store
1. Let us know who we need to send our FFL license copy to.
2. When your gun comes in the store we will log it in and contact you to tell you that your firearm is available for pickup.
PLEASE NOTE: YOUR TRANSFER IS NOT READY UNTIL YOU GET A CALL FROM US. ONCE IT IS DELIVERED WE STILL HAVE TO UNPACK, INSPECT, VERIFY THE SERIAL NUMBER, AND LOG IT IN OUR BOOKS PER FEDERAL REGULATIONS.
(UPS MAY TELL YOU IT HAS BEEN DELIVERED, BUT WE STILL HAVE TO PROCESS IT. IF IT COMES IN ON AN AFTERNOON IT PROBABLY WON'T BE READY UNTIL THE NEXT BUSINESS DAY.)
3. Come in and fill out your federal background check and pay the transfer fee and take your gun home.
Transfer fees are $25 per firearm, but if you have more than one firearm on a 4473 then we will only charge $25 for the first firearm and $10 for each additional item on the same form.
This new pricing will take effect on February 6, 2013